April 8, 2010

Here we go...

I am not sure how to start a blog. I am typically not a wordy person... well, frankly, I am never a wordy person. I am extremely practical and those who know me really well (so well that they know my flaws) know that if you give me a lot of description in a conversation I am very likely to zone out on you. I am looking forward to laying out my thoughts in this blog. I do have thoughts- even though I may not want to hear yours (just kidding). I'm not even sure anyone will read this. For those that feel so inclined, I hope it will help keep you informed about what is going on in my life.

Hopefully writing about my life will encourage me to do some more exciting things. Typically my life consists of working, running, cooking, studying and hopefully spending time with friends and family. I am an actuary, so you could classify me as a nerd. But my two dream jobs would be to have my own cooking show or to get paid to run. How sweet would that be! Alas, I will never be good enough at either to be paid for it.

Well, this was an extremely mentally draining day so these two paragraphs will have to be enough for my first post. Maybe as the writing/word part of my brain gets exercised more often my posts will get longer. :)

Good night for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment