Tom is officially a JD! He finished his last semester of Law School with flying colors and graduated on Friday. Law School graduation is a little bit anti-climactic though since they had to go back to school starting today for the Bar exam class. I think once the Bar exam is over and Tom starts working it will feel real. I am excited to both be working finally. Working full time is sooo much different than going to school! Plus having two incomes instead of one surely can't hurt :)
Since Villanova is a Catholic school, they had a few prayers spread through the ceremony. I'm not sure if I have ever been to any Catholic events/ceremonies before. It is interesting to hear the differences b/t Catholic and Protestant prayers. There is a distinct difference! It was a good thing there was a funny student speaker during the ceremony because the main speaker was absolutely terrible! I felt like I was listening to a extreme liberals political speech. What does Obama's economic recovery strategy have to do with graduation?? Who knows. The important thing is that it's over and Tom is officially graduated! Here are a few pictures.
Since Villanova is a Catholic school, they had a few prayers spread through the ceremony. I'm not sure if I have ever been to any Catholic events/ceremonies before. It is interesting to hear the differences b/t Catholic and Protestant prayers. There is a distinct difference! It was a good thing there was a funny student speaker during the ceremony because the main speaker was absolutely terrible! I felt like I was listening to a extreme liberals political speech. What does Obama's economic recovery strategy have to do with graduation?? Who knows. The important thing is that it's over and Tom is officially graduated! Here are a few pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment